Thursday 17 July 2014

More bits and pieces!

I've not written a post for some time, first, some not very good photos of my last lino cutting workshop; I'll start again in October.

As usual 3 amazing results, I am always so pleased to see the lovely prints my pupils produce.

A few weeks ago a friend, Sue and I went to Cornwall to walk part of the South West Coast Path. We started in Penzance and ended up in Falmouth. What a stunning area!
I last visited this area about 49 years ago and probably wasn't so aware then of the scenic beauty.

The start, Penzance and the Egyptian House 

Wonderful wild flowers and beautiful scenery. 

We were excited to see choughs along this stretch of coastline. 

One of my favourite places was Cadgwith Cove. 
A wonderful week with great weather and lovely people we met along the way.



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous walk Anna. One day I'll get to one of your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous photos here Anna. The one of the boats on the beach has 'make me into a linocut' written all over it! Looks like you ran another class with great results too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be very welcome Gina.
    Thankyou Lesley for your comment, yes, the boats and the tin mine would be great lino cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.