Wednesday 16 November 2011

Busy times!

This weekend I have a stand at a large, prestigious craft fair at our local national trust property, Wimpole Hall. A friend is helping me set up on Friday afternoon and then it's open from 10.30am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. It's been a hectic time of mounting and framing prints, packing cards, making my print birds and gift tags. I think it will be hard work but good fun!! The photos show my studio in chaos!



The following weekend I hold my own Christmas Open Studio at my house, I've been putting up posters and delivering my fliers.


I also have work in an exhibition at a new gallery, The Art Nest in Hitchin and there's another exhibition coming up to take work to. When I retired I wondered how it would evolve .... now I know! I'd sum it up as interesting, fun, busy, a learning curve. One of the steepest learning curves has been building my website, which has been live for 3 weeks now! Take a look at

3 comments:

  1. Off to look at that website! Good luck with the event. Hope you sell loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes really well for you this weekend Anna. Wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, hope all went well, how utterly satisfying it must be to have such a goodly collection of your very own works to sell.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.